Cheshire Writing Services can undertake an overall review of your company’s website and social media in order to re-boot your business’ overall ‘voice’ and specific communications.
- Complete report on corporate web presence including Analysis and Recommendations
- Complete rewrite of web copy.
- Semantic restructuring of site (page titles, drop-downs and internal linking).
- Semiotic suggestions about images and colour.
Linked In Media Reboot:
- Re-write Linked in personal and corporate profiles.
- Undertake a programme of regular 700-character posts.
- Undertake programme of 700-1000 word articles.
- Arrange short video productions.
- Undertake ad programme to target key prospects.
- Suggest and apply semantic adjustments to personal and corporate profiles.
- Sales scripts – write telephone sales scripts.
- Write or improve copy for sales literature, leaflets and other printed aids.
- Write standard e-mail copy.
- Write both standard and specific letter copy.
- Write Blog website articles mirrored to Linked-in.
- Other social media – write Twitter tweets and Facebook posts.